Re: Spokes: Re: Big Swaybar Woes...

To: GSMnow@aol.com
Subject: Re: Spokes: Re: Big Swaybar Woes...
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 07:44:46 -0700

Dear Gary:

You said, "I gotta find J.D. Kemp and let him know who he beat out for DTN  ;-)
I will congradulate him, I swear."

Please do that, Bro!  I look forward to meeting you and all the other
Team.Net'ers.  I plan on being in the same general area with a group of other
"British Dogs" like my Hero JK, his Darlin' Bride Miss Chris, John Lieberman,
maybe even the Kelly family and their Lotus 7, and an assortment of other
wunnerful folk (with leaky cars!).  Please do stop by, introduce yourself, and
chat a while.

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB