Connector Corrosion

To: autox@autox.team.net, autox@f-body.org, Third-Gen@f-body.org
Subject: Connector Corrosion
From: Sam Strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 12:31:42 -0400
For Sale: E street prepared 1991 1LE Chevrolet Camaro

This car is super, super easy to drive (*and* I have reliable refernces to
back it up).

This year alone the car has won 3 ProSolo's in Pro 3, and set fast time on
one course in the one Pro I didn't win).  Chris Linberg finished 2nd to
Dennis Reihle at the Harrisburg ProSolo in ESP the first time he sat in the
car.  He went on to finish second in the National Challenge. The car also
won three National Tours, John Thomas and I went 1-2 in Evansville with it.
 Although John did have about 4 or 5 runs in it 3 months before that.  8-)
I have references if you want them....
Of course results can been seen at scca.org.

Some of the particulars are:

Ultra Blue Metallic
L98 (350) Tuned Port Injection engine
Automatic
1LE package (no A/C, or power anything.  Does have a radio and defogger)
3.73 gears (from 85-86 IROC's)
revalved double adjustable Bilstein struts
a set of Tokico Illumina's too.....
Auburn Off-road racing differential (new one going in this week)
4-17x11" Revolution wheels (about $1600 to replace)
Edelbrock headers and Strut tower brace
Moroso panhard bar (uses rod-ends and not bushings)
no converters
Borla muffler
Crane HI-6 igntion and coil
MSD wires
B&M ratchet shifter
Suspension Techniques front sway bar
and more a bunch of other stuff.

I also have everything that came off from it's FS days:

3 sets of wheels (mesh GTA style, late '80's Firebird, another set of stock
class legal Revolutions with the offset built in)
OE street wheels and tires too.
Stock Manifolds
original driver's seat
original intake system with K&N's
set of rear rotors
new brake master cylinder in a box
and more........

Just a lot of stuff!!!!

This is a very, very, very proven car.  Can be seen on page 51 of this
month's SportsCar magazine in "Leaving the Line".  Also can be seen at
www.stranoparts.com in the "contact us" section.  Although the pictures
there are from last year when the car was in F Stock.

This car is done right.  I didn't just throw parts at it and see if they
worked.
Lot's of thought went into this car.

You can own it for the price of a nice C Stock MR2.  Not too bad I think
for a National event winning E Street Prepared car.  I'm asking $9500 for
EVERYTHING I own for it.  Hell, I even have the window sticker......

Sam Strano
814-849-3131