Kudos to NAP and Mark Sipe

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kudos to NAP and Mark Sipe
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 11:09:38 -0400
Jut got done reading Howard Duncan's condescending letter published in
this month's NAP along with Mark Sipe's rebuttal. I didn't read Mark's
diatribe^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H column the first time by, but Howard's comments
made me dig it out and read it. For those of you who do not subscribe,
Howard was making a big deal out of Mark using the term "Safety Nazi"
claiming it hurt his ears. He also launched into Dwayne Kumusch for
taking a negative position on including Baby Grands in E Prepared. I
guess Howard is not used to people disagreeing with him in print even
though they may not even know that they are.

Well anywho, this augments my feelings about Howard and the way he wants
to "run things". Instead of being a servant of the clubmembers he seems
to always be trying to build solo into his own image. I applaud NAP for
providing a forum where such issues can be dealt with in the open.

IMHO

Paul Foster