Re: Kudos to NAP and Mark Sipe

To: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Subject: Re: Kudos to NAP and Mark Sipe
From: Jay Mitchell <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 22:34:31 -0700
John Lieberman wrote:

> I really appreciate some of the recent articles that Mark's written
> for NAP and I think it might serve us all well to read them again just
> a little more closely and with a little more open mind.

I recommend the one this thread relates to in particular. I read it when
it first appeared and agreed with everything Mark said. I, for one,
didn't object to his choice of words; it was extremely clear to me that
his use of the term "safety Nazi" was tongue in cheek. I've been accused
of being one of those in the not-so-distant past, and it didn't offend
me. I was extremely puzzled that Howard took issue, as I thought Mark
was right on target. For a change.  ;<)

Jay