Re: The 'New' G Stock?

To: "Annie Gill" <baby_nsx@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: The 'New' G Stock?
From: "Joe Goeke" <buttheat@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 13:22:46 -0700
You'll also recall, I lost by 1.5 seconds at that event.  Just showing even
more that the cars are mismatched, for on some days they run similar times,
and other days/courses HUGE differences.  The same can be said for BS and
CS, AS and FS,... I could go on, but the point is, that's why classes are
based on car type/profile and multiple performance data, not just one
specific performance.
---JCG