Re: AP as viewed from fourth place

To: "Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AP as viewed from fourth place
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 05:46:43 -0500
Good Job, Tom!!!

And everybody on this list thought I was on a rant a few weeks back
when it was announced there would be grey and black market cars, and
kit cars added to the class next year (Y2K - - at it's best).

Look for more of the same at next years Nationals  - - high dollar exotics,
tube chassis fiberglass bodied kits, etc.

Don't know about you, but I just want FP back again.