Re: AP as viewed from fourth place

To: tholt@starlight.us.dell.com, quad4fiero@webzone.net
Subject: Re: AP as viewed from fourth place
From: SlyFoxRc@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 19:51:51 EDT
In a message dated 9/20/99 3:37:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tholt@starlight.us.dell.com writes:

<< I know Peter spotted the belly pan first. He told me and then told his
 other friends knowing it was technically illegal. >>
Don't ya think that disqualification is a little steep for this piece
being four inches too long (by the rules) but strangely enough
the same length as the stock pan?  Does this constitute
a "Performance Advantage" in anyones mind?  What ever
happened to "Fix it before the next event"?  By the way,
should a "Factory Works" car be permitted to run "Amateur"
events?
Just curious
Tracy Sandberg
Sly Fox Racing