Re: AP as viewed from fourth place

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AP as viewed from fourth place
From: WattPhun@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 03:05:11 EDT
In a message dated 09/18/1999 11:24:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
tholt@ccsi.com writes:

<< The Nagler protest was chicken shit, and at worst he should have been
 penalized 1 second. maybe even just told to remove it for next year.  That
 would have left the results as they were. I think Nagler should be the AP
 champ and I would proudly claim second and i told Craig that. Since that
 probably won't happen, I just wish we could go back in time and throw out
 all of the protests and let me walk across the stage and get the fourth
 place trophy (my first Nationals
 trophy) I earned, in front of my friends and the rest of the crowd. Now I
 can only look forward to shaking the mailman's hand when he hands me the big
 envelope with some undetermined trophy in it. >>

Isn't hindsight 20/20

Kevin  CS #40