Re: AP as viewed from fourth place

To: "Mark Sirota" <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: AP as viewed from fourth place
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:37:46 -0500
Mark

Because FP in it's original  state was Mazda RX-7, Nissan/Datsun
Z cars, Fiero, TVR, etc. All the grey/black market cars, kit cars, &
exotics are slated for AP.

Give FP it's rightful place for the rotaries, 4's and straight 6's and
these guys can do their own thing in AP - - where all the protests
were focused.

It was guys that should be in FP that lodged the AP protests. They
also were the ones that ran the petitions about the AP/FP issues at
impound at the '97 Nationals, both Peter Fehn and I  wrote  letters,
we got items opened for member comment, etc. Just because Butler
Fehn, et al aren't on this list, I become the only complaining "renegade".
But it IS quite apparent that it is only non AP/FP participants have a
problem with the issues I raise!!! Those in the class, although not as
vocal as I, don't seem to have any tilt with my concerns.

 You will note,  all protests and petitions were from Texas AP/FP
drivers. I guess that is how they run their Prepared classes in Texas :-)