Re: Katie Kelly protested?

To: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: Re: Katie Kelly protested?
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 10:53:21 -0700
Paul Foster wrote:

> And no, I hate the protest mechanism. I was only involved in one
> 'witchhunt' that was a group activity (10 of us no less!) at a Pro Solo.

        Was that the Honda CRX teardown? I heard about one not too long ago
that had a bunch of folks protest a Honda that was killing at a Pro, and
it was found legal wasn't it?

> The only person I know who is any good at it is CHD (but he also reminds
> me of a lot of cops). ;-)

Speaking of which, great drivin' CHuck!

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/