Re: ST tire options

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ST tire options
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 17:18:35 -0500

Mike and Lara King wrote:

>  The top car in the class did not have shaved Pilots. They were bought full
> tread depth and left that way. Just a bit of info...

I remember someone saying that they were, but I don't remember who it
was.  I didn't study them that closely myself other than to write down
what they were and what size.  I did this in grid in the middle of
competition, so I didn't want to bother everyone with questions about
their tires.

Since you seem to be in the know... if they weren't shaved, how many
events did they have on them?
(not that it really matters since I'm the only one who thinks the Pilots
are a better tire, anyway)

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://home.kscable.com/shad
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca