Re: Fehn/Butler hyperloud RX-7

To: <cblome@yahoo.com>, <coxb@trimofran.org>
Subject: Re: Fehn/Butler hyperloud RX-7
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:55:01 -0500
How legal is "hyperloud", I wonder? Used to be there was a number
attached to the noise levels, but now it at the discretion of the event
Chairman. Wish they would give us SOME kind of standards to go by!!

Maybe a donation drive, a "Driver to Midas" (or DTM) instead of DTN
would salvage some of our hearing!!