Re: Fehn/Butler hyperloud RX-7

To: "John Lieberman" <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Subject: Re: Fehn/Butler hyperloud RX-7
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 19:02:39 -0500
Maybe instead of a sound meter, we should measure in the
pain factor?? :-)

Anywhere near this car, and even with hands over ears, look at
the expressions on peoples faces - 50 or even 100 feet away. I
am not exaggerating here, it is to the point of pain. Airport or
Church parking lot - - I personally believe there should be a
limit.