Re: Car numbers at Nationals

To: "Mark Sirota" <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>,
Subject: Re: Car numbers at Nationals
From: "Williams" <bswilliams@myriad.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 20:50:08 -0500
For many years I used a 12"x24" piece of white magnetic material with black
numbers made from black vinyl striping material that I got at Western Auto
(or whoever they are now).  It took me almost a minute to put the numbers on
both sides of the car.  They were very readable from anywhere on course, and
would be visable on any color car since the placards provided their own
background.
I've never understood why people make putting numbers on their cars so
difficult.

Bryan Williams
Beer Money Racing
E P 16 Mustang