Re: ST tire opinions

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ST tire opinions
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 22:20:37 -0500

washburn wrote:

> That's probably the biggest point I missed in your post.  The size
> availability question is one I hadn't considered all the way through.

And it was also the most relevant point of my post.

> It would be a shame to see such diversity in car makes and models become
> pared down due to something like tire size availability.  I don't have
> any answers or real insight on this deal, it's kind of out of my area
> since I'm into battling aliens.

I don't think anyone has "the" answer.  Like any other rules issue,
there are many different options to be considered, and no real "right"
answer.

> Thanks for the clarification.

Anytime.  Guess I should have been more clear the first time around.

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://home.kscable.com/shad
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca