Re: Nationals on Asphalt? (Was: rolling cars in autocross)

To: "Mark Sirota" <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Nationals on Asphalt? (Was: rolling cars in autocross)
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 14:16:04 -0400
It was changed in between the forth and fifth heat. An extra ten
minutes was allowed for competitors to re-walk the turn. I announced
the change, the extra time, and that the course would return to the
original design for the next day (Thursday).

Matt Murray

mailto:mattm@optonline.net
mailto:mdmurray@gwns.com