Re: Nationals on Asphalt

To: debbi.eley@gte.net, Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nationals on Asphalt
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 21:09:09 EDT
I ran Tuesday/Wednesday for what thats worth. Why what difference does that
make?????

I have known Loren for the couple of years I've been around and consider
him a friend. I did read his post of 9/24. So maybe the guy has other
commitments
that have to be addressed. Or maybe he can't afford the expense of long
distance
travel. I don't know. But to say that someone isn't a hardcore because they
don't make long road trips I feel is unfair. I'm sure that there are a bunch
of people on this list from Wichita that will tell you that Loren does a lot
to make things "Go" down there.

Mike B. TLS#1