Re: AP as viewed from fourth place

To: mattm@optonline.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AP as viewed from fourth place
From: SlyFoxRc@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 13:01:38 EDT
In a message dated 9/23/99 9:07:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mattm@optonline.net writes:

<< I thought it was kind of cool having an RSR there. FWIW, I think the
 original Cobra 427 had more
 dollar value than the RSR. At auction I think they can bring in over
 $500k. >>
I thought it was Cool to however, the difference in performance from
a "Factory Works" current LeMans backup car and a mid-sixties
Cobra is dramatic.  Question still remains, should a Factory supported
and Updated car be allowed to run in Amateur Grassroots racing?
Maybe, maybe not.
Tracy Sandberg
Sly Fox Racing