Re: AP as viewed from fourth place

To: <SlyFoxRc@aol.com>, <mattm@optonline.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AP as viewed from fourth place
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 13:08:50 -0500
>I thought it was Cool to however, the difference in performance from
>a "Factory Works" current LeMans backup car and a mid-sixties
>Cobra is dramatic.  Question still remains, should a Factory supported
>and Updated car be allowed to run in Amateur Grassroots racing?
>Maybe, maybe not.
>Tracy Sandberg
>Sly Fox Racing

It's a factory 911 but not a LeMans car. It's the backup for Daytona/Sebring
Alex Job Racing/Team Seattle. Owner Darryl Havens usually races it on the
west coast. Fordahl works for AJR and got use of the car as a thank-you for
his efforts on their behalf. This from Jodi Fordahl, not the rumor mill.

--Rocky