Re: Shift knobs/C&C (was: YAESPP)

Subject: Re: Shift knobs/C&C (was: YAESPP)
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 19:11:09 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Fri, 2 Jun 2000, Lisa E. wrote:
> Hi, newbie here, and so far I've just been trying to
> get the feel of the list, but I have to ask a question
> here....

What a time to get aquainted with team.net... :-)

> I drive a Miata (95 R package) in BSL -- is it not
> legal for me to have an aftermarket shift knob and
> remove my visors?

Technically?  No, it isn't legal.  However, I'd be _extremely_ surprised
to hear that anyone would give a flip if a beginner had those mods.
Actually I'd be surprised if _anyone_ having those mods at a regional
event would have a problem.

If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it.

Mark