Re: Shift knobs/C&C (was: YAESPP)

To: jpastorius@nc.rr.com
Subject: Re: Shift knobs/C&C (was: YAESPP)
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 09:21:43 -0400
Just for the record, I was making the point (for the new autoxer
who asked about her knob), that although team.net debates
rules vociferously, what actually gets protested may or may
not reflect our interpretations.  It is repeatedly noted here
that things are not protested on a regional level to the
extent of a national level.  I was noting that not
everything is protested on a national level either.
I was not pointing you or anyone else who ran an
aftermarket shift knob out (notice that my original
post did NOT indicate what class the person ran in,
and since I worked impound, it could have been a class
other than CS.  Sorry if you felt pointed out or defensive--
that was not my intention.