Re: Shift knobs/C&C (was: YAESPP)

To: "Mari L Clements" <mrndr2@juno.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shift knobs/C&C (was: YAESPP)
From: "Jim Pastorius" <jpastorius@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 08:29:09 -0400
Yea, I was running  a voodoo knob and brake handle up at Petersburg.  If it
ever comes to a point where my CS Miata is beating the MR2's, rest assure,
it isn't because of a voodoo knob!  In my opinion, the stock knob is better
than the voodoo knob.  If I still had the stock knob, it would go on for
autox.
Maybe some one at Harrisburg will protest me and settle this discussion once
and for all.

Jim Pastorius
CS Miata