Re: Look but don't touch (was Wendover Site Info?)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Look but don't touch (was Wendover Site Info?)
From: Karl Witt <witt@mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 22:26:44 -0400
At 08:35 PM 6/27/2000 -0400, Stephen Bernard did say:
>On Tue, 27 Jun 2000 16:39:28 -0400 "Jeff Lloyd" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
>writes:
> > I wish people would not bitch about the tire rack banners,,
>
>I don't think too many people are complaining about the
>Tire Rack Banner. I do think they have a right to complain
>if they get a TICKET and a POINT on their license for
>having it on the car!! Mine has stayed on since the Tour
>and I've had no trouble with it but the Cop should have told
>the kid to remove the sticker rather than screwing the kid over
>for it.

Tell me where it says that it HAS to be on the car while you're driving it
on the street and i'll agree that folks have a right to complain. I leave
mine on cause i'm a lazy SOB and don't want to have to keep putting new
ones on at each event. that's my choice.

Karl