Re: Look but don't touch (was Wendover Site Info?)

To: witt@mediaone.net
Subject: Re: Look but don't touch (was Wendover Site Info?)
From: Stephen Bernard <solo-2@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 22:23:17 -0400
> Tell me where it says that it HAS to be on the car while you're
> driving it
> on the street and i'll agree that folks have a right to complain. I
> leave
> mine on cause i'm a lazy SOB and don't want to have to keep putting
> new ones on at each event. that's my choice.

Must be tough if you don't trailer your car to an event.
But I like the look of it at least for now. It will be coming
off tommorrow can't afford a ticket.

No rule says it HAS to stay on but I travel to and from the event
and I sure don't want to have to put it on each day.

Steve Bernard
Red '99 Miata (B-Stock)
NER Region (Novice Class)
mailto:Solo-2@juno.com