Re: Maps of the Peru National Tour Courses

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Maps of the Peru National Tour Courses
From: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 14:49:04 -0600

> From: Jeff Winchell <jwinchell@Giftspot.com>
>
> There's no such thing as equal access to everyone. People with more money or
> more brains or more resourcefulness will know about and take advantage of
> information that other people don't. That's life.

Ahh yes, now we're down to splitting hairs, aren't we? The world isn't a
fair place, so why not make it even more unfair, on purpose. Sounds logical
to me.

Putting information on the web is FINE, as long as that information is also
easily available to those who DON'T HAVE WEB ACCESS.

Honestly, for the life of me I can't understand why we're even arguing about
this.

William Loring