Re: Classing by Potential

To: tcbracer@juno.com
Subject: Re: Classing by Potential
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:49:02 EDT
In a message dated 7/10/00 1:18:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tcbracer@juno.com writes:

<<
 Whoa, Jean!  I'm not sure who you are trying to flame here but you got me
 instead.  You go on in your tirade to make my exact point in a more
 agitated manner.  No one should have anything but respect for these guys,
 and yes, I HAVE read the names at the back of the book.  You want to
 scream at someone, scream at the guy who posed the "sandbagging"
 question.  As for being fired by Jean Kinser, answer truthfully, how
 would you react if one of your personal icons were caught at it?  Fired
 sounds mild.

 Jon FP 73 >>

I kust pushed the respond to all butoon and whoever it is wrote to will read
it.  It was a resopnse to his and a few other comments on this net about the
people out there trying to help in this solo community.  I read and tape my
hands down so many times as I know several of the letters out there come from
very new people like 3 years into it.  Please don't take it to you as it was
the respond button to all I hit.  I KNOW I am speaking for alot of these
involved people out there from the west coast to the east of listening to
people gripe, complain, accuse people of this and that without even knowing
the person, without even knowing past histories of how things came to be.  We
offer so much of our time, efforts, opinions, ideas and knowlege to help make
everyone happy and make this sport fair and comptetive.  The names out there
from Babbs, Johnsons (both), Barnes, Sharp, Davis, Duncans, Tunnells,
Bettencourt, Domeck's,  McKamey, Ankeny, Nagler, Leithauser, Shorts, Barnes,
Goddales, Bolinger's, Fliers,  Engles,  Arnold, Wood, Obenours,  Elders,
McDaniels,  Shields,  Fletchers,  Sapp, ...I could go on with these people
who help and give.  These are with all behind the scenes work.  The
politics...I just found for someone to possibly assume that one person in a
group of top drivers is out there going for top time in a car will sanbag
because they are planning to ge that car and want it easy to win-I find that
hard to even think of.  One's person's 2 second behind everyone else's time
is not going to gain that person anything except all the other's
thinking..".well, he better not think of getting one of those cars obviously"
  To be asked to be part of something testing cars for classing is only asked
of drivers known for their integrity...not devious thinking and possible
intentions...

I guess I have had a real hard time listening to everyone complain and just
do that instead of getting more involved, volunteer their time, and become
well educated on the facts.

So-forgive me for speaking my mind after reading the letters and offering
what I thought to be an idea for the future to solve this one driver classing
by potential crap.

Jean