Re: Fiero classing

To: "David Hawkins" <otgrouch@twosrus.com>, "Scott Meyers" <solo2@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: Fiero classing
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:40:52 -0500
I could put a 5 speed in an 85 SE (one of which I currently own),  or GT
V6 Fieros, or an  early 86 for that matter, but then i would have to run in
CSP!!

I do agree about the MR2, but the subject in Dan Morency's original letter
was the 1.6 Miata. Run your numbers there, sir.

The Fiero has NEVER in the past decade trophied at the Nationals. Not to
say National Champion, I am saying any trophy (except Tamandli - - but is
that a Fiero?). And there have been some pretty good drivers campaign these
cars.

Can you say that about the MR2? Would that not indicate some sort of
classing problem relative to this marque?