Re: Fiero classing

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fiero classing
From: "Otto Crosser" <ottocrosser@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 17:05:13 EDT
Hey Jean,
What ever happened to Eric anyway?

        Otto

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:05:00 EDT
From: Jkinser77@aol.com

In a message dated 7/13/00 10:06:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
strano@stranoparts.com writes:

<< Or you could race an 88 Formula (which is the best of the bunch).  The
Fiero has NEVER in the past decade trophied at the Nationals. Not to say
National Champion, I am saying any trophy (except Tamandli - - but is that a
Fiero?). And there have been some pretty good drivers campaign these cars.