RE: The Classing Picture As A Whole

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The Classing Picture As A Whole
From: "Michael Bullis" <Mike@benchmarksales.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 11:13:30 -0700
<<Stock - Pure Stock. Eliminate all modifications currently allowed. Class
accordingly.>>

pure stock? who would race here? i know our car was a TOTAL pig before
making some cheap and allowable changes, i'm sure there are many other cars
like this.

might we end up with each class subscribed by one vehicle?

come on the damage is done - NOBODY is going back to the exact way their car
came from the factory - I'm not... and I'd rather keep from having to go
full blown SP if we kill the current stock allowances

just do the new proposed classing structure, working out the bugs and let's
keep racing...

if current allowable mods are kept in place, i'd agree about some earlier
comments about allowing all cars the ability to change out one bar or the
other (FWD cars)

mike