Re: The Classing Picture As A Whole

To: "Scott Meyers" <solo2@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: The Classing Picture As A Whole
From: "David Hawkins" <otgrouch@twosrus.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 11:24:19 -0500
>> >Stock - Pure Stock. Eliminate all modifications currently allowed. Class
>> >accordingly.
<snip>
>I never mentioned tires, did I? Tires stay as is.

You didn't specifically mention anything....so I assumed that ALL mods
meant ALL mods.  R compound tires are definitely a modification from
stock.

>I personally would favor a Street Tire class, but I can only duck so many
>wrenches at once......  :-)

heh.  Then you have to define 'Street Tire'.  A lot of the import crowd
runs the Nitto Drag Radial as a street tire.  A far cry from the Kelly
Charger you can get at Big 10  :)

David Hawkins