Re: Ladies classes

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ladies classes
From: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 08:09:24 -0700 (PDT)
Ladies classes exist for the same reason there are all
those silly stock classes.
They work for those that use them.
Kinda like all those classes for Miatas and Neons.

Folks like them, end of fuss.

Similarly, I wonder why PAX doesn't use separate
values for L classes? Since it is a statistical
compilation anyway, surely the data exists to generate
a whole new set of numbers, say 3% off the open
values. And be equally valid [or should that be
equally invalid?] too!  The silly new SM and ST
classes had PAX numbers within days, yet L classes
remain apart.

Well, maybe I now know why so many hackers are single
guys, and just who those ladies are looking to
distance themselves from......

=====
Dennis Hale