Re: Ladies classes

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ladies classes
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 10:36:02 -0400
<<<Similarly, I wonder why PAX doesn't use separate
values for L classes? Since it is a statistical
compilation anyway, surely the data exists to generate
a whole new set of numbers, say 3% off the open
values. And be equally valid [or should that be
equally invalid?] too!  The silly new SM and ST
classes had PAX numbers within days, yet L classes
remain apart. >>>

What purpose would it serve? Isn't PAX supposed to be an indicator of
various class performance, not gender performance? Besides, the larger
the sample the closer to reality it will be so the smaller numbers from
the ladies classes would skew the results.

<<<Well, maybe I now know why so many hackers are single
guys, and just who those ladies are looking to
distance themselves from...... >>>

LOL! Dating advice from Dennis Hale! Too funny!

Paul Foster