RE: Ladies classes

To: "miket" <miket@interaccess.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ladies classes
From: "Paula Whitney" <pwhitney@shamroc.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 12:32:40 -0500
Out of the 1097 entries at this years Nationals, 171 were in Ladies classes.
I am sure that if there were no ladies classes, a percentage of those would
have run open class but some would have just stayed home.  Just as in the
open classes sometimes the entry level is low, but on the whole ladies
classes have been a success, since there introduction years ago.  I believe
that until the letters written to do away with ladies classes are signed by
ladies participants or the number drop, leave it alone.

paula whitney