Re: Street Modified cost

To: George Ryan <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Subject: Re: Street Modified cost
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 20:13:49 -0500
George Ryan wrote:
> Of course, if
> the SCCA would open their eyes (and minds) and simply class the driver instead
> of the car, all this would be moot.

O.K. George.  I read your article in Pylon, and your many comments in
notes like this.  I am open to your idea and want to hear more.  I
understand the thought process behind what you are saying, and I want
you to open *my* eyes.  I must have missed the note where you wrote out
your proposed rules and classing structure.  If you could kindly re-post
this, I can look it over and see how your idea works.  Thanks!

Pat