Re: Street Modified cost

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Street Modified cost
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 20:18:20 -0500
Since I have been writing articles that have been published in North American
Pylon since last July or August, I am not sure which isuue (or issues) you are
referring to. Maybe the Kelly's can provide you with the back copies that you
missed?

It would be difficult for me to forward proposed rules. The rulebook for DSC
is about a 10th the size of the SCCA rulebook, but still a bit much to be
posting on this list. I have forwarded a reply about the structure, T&S
program, and event format (a rather lengthy reply  - thus off list). If there
are any others interested, please feel free to e-mail me, and I will forward a
copy of that msg.