Re: Street Modified cost

To: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Street Modified cost
From: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 22:11:16 -0500
George Ryan wrote:

>It would be difficult for me to forward proposed rules. The rulebook for DSC
>is about a 10th the size of the SCCA rulebook, but still a bit much to be
>posting on this list.

Given that you've plugged your concept more than once on team.net, don't you
think it would be a good idea get just a little more specific for those who
might be curious? I've seen articles in which you mentioned the overall concept
- classing drivers instead of cars - but I've not seen any of the specifics.
Surely the idea is not so complex that you can't offer a few details in a post
of reasonable length. That failing, posting the rules on the web somewhere
might be a workable alternative.

Jay