Re: [evolution-disc.] SS getting DSQ'ed /video tapes allowed as

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] SS getting DSQ'ed /video tapes allowed as
From: "Hank Wallace" <hwallace@ebimmer.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 08:25:39 -0400
This is interesting because I had something similar happen this year.  My best
run of the day was announced with a cone, but I had numerous friends and
family at the event that watched the entire run and were absolutely sure that
no cones were hit and no corner worker went out onto the course after I went
through.  Some of these friends were competitors in my class!  I was told by
timing that a cone was called and that's that..  I'm sure many of us have
experienced this.

Hank