Re: [evolution-disc.] SS getting DSQ'ed /video tapes allowed as

To: Jkinser77@aol.com, rickcone@bellsouth.net, autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] SS getting DSQ'ed /video tapes allowed as
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:21:31 EDT
hey, we're Corvette owners.  We can do whatever we please ....  :-)

We were all hot, sweaty, and generally displeased with ourselves.  No impound
officials in sight, we were waiting for forever, and nobody had an issue.  It
was not our intent to snub anyone's grand role in officiating the event.  We
all probably would have left early Sunday too, except one driver needed this
divisional event to qualify for Nat's.

Afterall, they had to prove their point and make sure we were absolutely the
last group to leave the following day.  That was definitely a nice touch; a
real class act.  Making an entire class stand around and wait in miserable
conditions when nobody has an issue and is willing to waive their right to
protest is event officiating gone anal, though it really wasn't necessary to
prove the point with said subsequent ruling.

Perhaps the competitors needed to remind the event officials that we're all
here to have fun; imagine that.   :-)

Mr. DSQ #3