Re: [evolution-disc.] SS getting DSQ'ed /video tapes allowed as

To: autox@autox.team.net, Jkinser77@aol.com
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] SS getting DSQ'ed /video tapes allowed as
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:25:58 EDT
In a message dated 8/12/02 6:19:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
stevehh@hiwaay.net writes:

> > I also heard at this event, that an actual video tape was allowed to be
> used
> > as evidence that there were no cones on someone's run, and THAT has never
> > been allowed that I know of in all my 14 years

I've heard of "in car" videos not being allowed.  Drivers claimed that it
proved no cones because you couldn't hear one being hit, or see one about to
be nailed out of the front window, and the PC disagreed.  I can also see
where a video might be viewed, but not accepted, given the way it was shot
(i.e. too tight on the car, not enough room around the car to see the cone
being hit, and/or worker running to pick up the cone) but as a PC member for
years, I don't know why they would be carte blanche disallowed.

CHD