Re: [evolution-disc.] SS getting DSQ'ed /video tapes allowed as

To: autox@autox.team.net, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] SS getting DSQ'ed /video tapes allowed as
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:41:52 -0700
I wonder if it might help if those that work in Impound were more easily
identifiable. Having worked impound a number of times, I have seen that
it's not always apparent which of the people milling around are impound
workers. Perhaps the orange vests? Not that I really want to wear a vest or
an Impound Hat. :)

P.S. Also note that I caught some heck last year (to some degree
justifable) for letting SS leave too early at Nats. Speaking as an impound
worker, it can be a tough job given the constraints of waiting for results,
2 drivers, reruns. The clock starts at the end of the runs for that class,
so the first car may in impound for 15 minutes before the last car arrives.
And we are told to wait for the official results before releasing people,
which sometimes takes a bit longer.

Randy Chase
http://www.conecam.com/