Re: New Car Classing

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Car Classing
From: bburns37@att.net
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:06:34 +0000
> P.S. - Oh my god what were they thinking - Cooper S into GStock?

As someone who struggled uncompetitively at the local level with an '02 VW
Jetta GLS 1.8T (180HP and the road-hugging weight to match) in GS last year
even though I still had fun autocrossing the car, I don't think I'll even
bother even showing up at events with the Jetta this year. I'm just one
inconsequential data point in the grand scheme of SCCA Solo II, but how many
other regional-level GS competitors are going to find something else to do with
their time this year?

Bob...