Re: shop manuals

To: "Bradley Lamont" <lamont@mailhost.org>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: shop manuals
From: "Chris Teague" <cteague@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:05:29 -0800
Brad,

I don't think that is wrong.  No BMW dealer I have found will
sell this.  I know it exists, and know some people have them.
And I know there are CD-R versions.
But if the dealer won't sell you a current one, then I sure don't
know how someone is supposed to get an official copy of one.

If you know of an authorized BMW dealer selling a current copy
of one, please let me know where that is.

Chris