Re: 3/25 Course Design

To: Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 3/25 Course Design
From: Scot Zediker <mx5_1991@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 21:28:05 -0800 (PST)
Bummer about the brackets.  I guess I've been
fortunate, as I've never broken any suspension bits on
a car (did fry a tranny, but that was months in the
making ;).

Scot
'91 CS Miata - not the fastest CS car, but she ain't
broke nuthin' :)

--- Phil Esra <pesra@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I thought that the bumps were dealt with pretty
> well--I've driven other
> Candlestick courses that knocked me around quite a
> bit more. Having
> said that, Derek and I both broke swaybar
> brackets/endlinks on our
> MR2s. Bummer. Now I'm kind of ambivalent about
> running there again in
> an (admittedly fragile) MR2.
>
> Can anyone recommend a good welder/fabricator
> in/near Oakland or Palo
> Alto?
>
> phil
>
> --- "Benjamin R. Martinez" <brmcapri@usa.net> wrote:
> > Dear Auto-xing groupies -
> >
> > So, what did you think of the course today?  I did
> not really get a
> > chance to drive it at speed and would like some
> feedback.  Were there
> > too many bumps?  Was it challenging enough?  Was
> it too fast?  How
> > was
> > the finish?  Did you have fun?
> >
> > For me, feedback is important for influencing
> future course designs.
> > Please feel free to reply privately or over the
> ba-autoX.
> >
> > If you found this course to be too easy, not
> technically challenging,
> > and too fast, just wait until Stockton...
> >
> > --
> > BEN
> >
> > DSP #60
> > Mercury Capri
> > -- Racing is life...all the rest is just waiting
> --

=====
Scot Zediker
mx5_1991@yahoo.com
San Jose, CA

"If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving."