Re: 3/25 Course Design

To: "Benjamin R. Martinez" <brmcapri@usa.net>,
Subject: Re: 3/25 Course Design
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 08:57:50 -0800
Ben,

I thought the course was very challenging and enjoyable. And, it WAS quite a
bit faster than normal, which required some "brave". Its rare that we don't
use low gear (52mph), because of our "soft" low-end, for any part of the
course. We up-shifted before the first right turn and stayed in second all
the way, even through the last two tight turns. As I've commented elswhere,
on the net, in response to John Kelly's message to Scot on the course, the
safety of the finish (timing slip person) was a real improvement compared
with some of the other recent layouts. Thanks for the effort.

        Don