Re: 3/25 course design

To: Scot Zediker <mx5_1991@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: 3/25 course design
From: Keith Hearn <khearn@Legato.COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:11:14 -0800
In message <20000327143431.4805.qmail@web1102.mail.yahoo.com>, Scot Zediker wri
tes:

> You'd be complaining if you were driving a Miata, but
> mostly because it's easy to miss third gear if you try
> shifting too quickly ;)  Dennis A. told me he came up
> with 5th on his first run instead of 3rd.

Yeah, I blew a shift to 3rd the last time we were at the 'Stick. But
  that's not the course's fault, it was my fault. If you can't get that
  shift right, practice it. It's a heck of a lot easier to practice that
  on the street than tight 180's. :)

I missed this last event because I was up at Thunderhill at the BAMA
  Miata school. Not *that's* a fast course with some serious elevation
  changes. :)

  Keith Hearn
  '99 Miata 10AE "Sexy Sadie" the Sapphire Shark
  B-Stock
  Milpitas, CA
  "The view from the top of turn 9 is wonderful!"