Re: 3/25 course design

To: Nandaholz@aol.com, Larrybsp@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 3/25 course design
From: "Kevin Stevens" <kevin_stevens@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 08:43:41 PST
I was at the McKamey Phase III school on Saturday.  My instructors were Tom
Kotzian and Joe Goeke.  In back to back runs, each of them were consistently
.2 seconds faster than I through a pure slalom section, and another .2
faster in another "tight" element.  Those were by far the biggest
differences in our runs.

And I'll tell you, previously I thought I slalomed pretty well, and didn't
think I did sweepers very well.  Those open courses may be a "blast", but
don't kid yourself that you're learning as much from them.

KeS

"That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger."