RE: Web Results Notification

To: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>, Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>,
Subject: RE: Web Results Notification
From: "Au H. Nguyen" <aunguyen@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:31:57 -0800
At 04:14 PM 3/29/00 -0800, Carl Merritt wrote:
>(And with a tip of the hat to Pat...)  Fairly easily done, if the times were
>posted...

Yeah, that's key. But as Pat said, we already need
that for other reasons.

>Thumbing through the cards with a calculator and pad of paper for 10 minutes
>doesn't really seem like a good option.

I'm sure somebody gotta have a calculator with enough
memory to store all the indices.  If nothing else,  a Palm
Pilot should have it.  Hey, may be you can write a Palm
application!  It will give you something to do that will not
crash Jerry's web server!  :)

  Au