RE: Web Results Notification

To: "'Au H. Nguyen'" <aunguyen@cisco.com>,
Subject: RE: Web Results Notification
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:57:04 -0800
> >Thumbing through the cards with a calculator and pad of
> paper for 10 minutes
> >doesn't really seem like a good option.
>
> I'm sure somebody gotta have a calculator with enough
> memory to store all the indices.  If nothing else,  a Palm
> Pilot should have it.  Hey, may be you can write a Palm
> application!  It will give you something to do that will not
> crash Jerry's web server!  :)

That's not a bad idea.  Even pre-define your top competitors and indexes to
make data entry at the event as quick as possible.

Also on the Palm front, I'm thinking a custom app combined with one of those
GPS units to help me run the Silver State Classic this fall...

Anybody want to donate a PalmVx to the cause?  =P

-Carl