Re: Web Results Notification

To: Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>, lollipop@ricochet.net
Subject: Re: Web Results Notification
From: Craig Boyle <craig_boyle@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 21:03:01 -0800 (PST)
The easy way to register onsite is to read the
mag-stripe on someone drivers license. Other than NY,
there is a 50 state standard format. Maybe I know a
company that makes payment terminals that have this
capability. Maybe I work for that company :-)

The exciting/frustrating is that purely electronic
administration of events is within grasp - I'm sure
many of us in the web/ecommerce/wireless world can see
how oh-so-simple it all is. But it isn't. Actually
getting it all to work would require professional
support rather than someone doing when they have some
free time. It would make a great project for someone
working on their resume.

Caig