Re: New Slush Series Rules

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Slush Series Rules
From: Vernon Head <vhead@fuelrtm.com>
Date: 25 Sep 2000 16:02:15 -0700
True, the Sacramento Chapter runs a lot of events at Mather and McClellan. But
we used to run events there, too. I really think the lack of concrete is
hurting participation by the more competitive drivers. Marina is a great site
and it's concrete and the weather is great for those hot summer months.

My point is that concrete is what they run on at Nationals. And currently, all
we offer is an occasional trip to Marina.

-Vernon